The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Animal Rescue Shelter needs your help
Hi animal lovers, 

I work at an animal shelter, we are no-kill and really care about animal well being. Some people who apply for a dog/cat are complete idiots and thinks this is about them when it's about the animals, we don't care if you don't like us, we don't think your 3 and half apartment is suitable for a large breed dog. Anyway It came to my attention that those nice people wrote us a bunch of bad reviews to get our google rating down. Stuff like we let puppies outside overnight with no food or water...We are all animal lovers, we care a great deal about our animals we want their best interest and make sure they are well taken care of in their future family. Normal people have great experience at our shelter the other half wants a free dog and yell at our staff and write b***s***....in the ends it hurts the animals more than anyone.

I'm asking you to please help me reverse this. If you could take 2 minutes and google

SPCA of Western Quebec

And give us a good rating, me and my furry friends will be forever grateful. 

A puppy is saved every good rating we get.

Thanks a bunch everyone!  Blush [Image: index.1.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Animal Rescue Shelter needs your help - by Animalrescue - 07-30-2017, 12:45 PM