The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
found 2 more strays
Well it happened again, 2 more strays found their way to me.  At 6am this morning my roommate knocked on my bedroom door saying I have to come see something.  I had already hit snooze 3 times so I rolled out of bed and followed her downstairs.  She had the German Shepard mix standing in the door and said there was another she wasn't able to catch.  She was late for work and needed to leave.  I had Courtney put the pup in the garage and she left, or so I thought.  I went to feed my own 2 dogs and saw Courtney walking in the front yard.  10 minutes later here she comes with the other one.  We then had 2 dogs we weren't even sure if they belonged together.  So we tied him up outside and then played dog shuffle.  I ended up putting them together eventually and they were good with each other so I left them in the back yard for the day.

http://myparadog.tumblr.com/post/1769350...und-2-dogs

I posted their picture all over Facebook and Nextdoor in the hopes of finding their owner.  Unfortunately zip.  The more I spend time with them the more I get mad.  It's hard to tell in pictures but the white and brindle (male) is very skinny like you pet him and feel bones and has sores really bad on his back end.  My husband and I were talking to our neighbor to see if he recognized the dogs when I noticed his teeth.  He can't be much older than a year and my heart broke.  How can anyone neglect a dog that young to the point he looks like a 15 year old dog?   It is so pitiful to even watch him try to sit down, he's in pain.  I haven't taken down the posts but I don't foresee an owner coming forward.  They are very dirty and stink.  The female german shepard mix smells the worst.

Needing names to call them other than the other dogs we've started calling them Lady and the Tramp.  We can't keep them for one we don't have the kind of money support 4 dogs but also Tramp is pretty aggressive towards our dogs.  My husband Kasey and I have Fennec and Bullet both males and our roommate has her dog Bear a male.  Which makes it difficult taking care of them as it is.  We have to keep swapping dogs.  Lady and Tramp we put in garage when Fennec or Bear are in the yard.  Which Fennec is crazy and too rough when outside so he and Bear can't be in the backyard together and Bullet we just walk for that reason.  So it's been a crazy day.  Hopefully we are able to find a good rescue to take them or find someone who wants 2 dogs.

Messages In This Thread
found 2 more strays - by Libby - 08-13-2018, 01:34 PM
RE: found 2 more strays - by Catherine - 08-13-2018, 03:46 PM
RE: found 2 more strays - by Libby - 08-14-2018, 05:38 AM
RE: found 2 more strays - by Tobi - 08-14-2018, 10:14 AM
RE: found 2 more strays - by Catherine - 08-14-2018, 03:04 PM
RE: found 2 more strays - by Libby - 08-15-2018, 04:04 PM
RE: found 2 more strays - by Catherine - 08-15-2018, 04:32 PM
RE: found 2 more strays - by Libby - 08-17-2018, 08:14 AM
RE: found 2 more strays - by Catherine - 08-17-2018, 04:26 PM
RE: found 2 more strays - by Tobi - 08-20-2018, 02:24 AM
RE: found 2 more strays - by Libby - 09-19-2018, 09:32 AM