The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Korea confiscates pets dogs as food.
North Korea has frowned upon pet dogs, but has tolerated them. Now Kim Jong-un has ordered people to turn over their dogs so that they can be slaughtered for their meat. Households with dogs have been identified and if the dogs are not given up they are forcibly removed.

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/kim-...ed-as-meat

I don't even know what to say about this. Am I surprised by Kim Jong-un's actions? No. It fits everything else he does.
Am I horrified? Yes. It is horrible. People dared to have the comfort of a pet in their lives and now that is being ended in a brutal way.
All those poor dogs are being taken from their loving homes and they will not be treated well. It is brutal, but sadly it is consistent with the brutality of the regime.
My heart goes out to all those poor dogs who are suffering and dying just because their are terrible human beings in the world. Smiley19
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
North Korea confiscates pets dogs as food. - by Catherine - 08-18-2020, 03:54 PM