Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curfew exemption for Quebec dog walkers does not apply to cats
I don't know why they would limit late night walks to dogs.  I know it is winter so no one would be walking a lizard or something else tropical, but someone could be walking a goat or a pig.  There are some odd companion animals around.

I agree the word companion animal is better.  It is more inclusive and  more respectful.

We have a lockdown and a stay at home order in Ontario.  It is a little less than a curfew, but we can still be questioned if we are out. I don't think anyone like me who is working will be questioned. We are so obviously working. We are the ones who fall asleep on the bus because we are so tired. It does let them talk to people who have no reason to be out. We have to do something to stop transmission. The city could impose a curfew. I am sure it is being talked about.

I think if someone was out with any kind of animal on a leash they would not be stopped. The intention is to stop social gatherings where transmission takes place.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
RE: Curfew exemption for Quebec dog walkers does not apply to cats - by Catherine - 01-15-2021, 05:32 PM