Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone (Tobi back!)
Rainbow 
Hey! Here we all are again!
This is a lovely forum, and it's nice to be back.
Thanks to everyone and all the hard work involved in setting up this new Animal Lovers Forum.
(I just had to put a Rainbow Smiley on thisSmile, because I haven't seen one before!)

By the way...does anyone now how to create an avatar pic? I went to 'change avatar' on my user cp/profile....then to 'custom avatar' and chose a pic from my computer which was only 83pixels by 83, so it should have worked....then clicked the upload button....and nothing happened! blahh! No pic.
(11-30-2013, 06:21 AM)Tobi Wrote: By the way...does anyone now how to create an avatar pic? I went to 'change avatar' on my user cp/profile....then to 'custom avatar' and chose a pic from my computer which was only 83pixels by 83, so it should have worked....then clicked the upload button....and nothing happened! blahh! No pic.
We are busy welcoming each other, ha, ha! Regarding the avatar, try uploading a larger picture. The new forum resizes automatically! Another good feature of mybb. I only noticed this when I uploaded my avatar of Puce in her red dog coat.
Hello again LPC!
Thank you, I'll try again.

Puce looks stunning in her red coat. Misty also had a red coat with white fleece lining, which made her look a little bit like Father Christmas. Red didn't suit her though, unlike Puce! What a beautiful girl!
Welcome back Tobi! Every time I check the Forum another member has found the way to our new site. The new software is better, but it took me two tries to load an avatar from my computer. Posting from you tube is super easy however.
I am sure we will figure it out. Today is the first day I was able to get to the forum straight from Google and not from the link that was set up while Bock was building this page. It has been really interesting setting things up. All the tech support people were so patient about explaining things to me. We still have some work to do to make it our Forum again, but I set up the sections from memory as best I could. If you have suggestions I would love to hear them.

We need more smilies and when I figure that out I will do it.

LPC, Puce looks very fine in a red coat. I love dogs in coats. They seem to wear them so well.Smile
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Hi Tobi, it's great to see you again!! Big Grin
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com
It is like old times, but with better software. Certainly I can get into the control panel in seconds. It used to take forever.
Catherine

I am in the process of finding out how everything works!
The old Control Panel used to hang quite a lot.
I tried to P.M. you back Catherine, but I couldn't get through at the moment (I don't know why)
Hello dear Tobi.
Heart It is our deeds, the accumulated acts of goodness and kindness that define us and ultimately are the true measure of our worth. Service is the coin of the spirit.Heart

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
I am sure there are lots of things that we will find out how to do and do them quicker and simpler. So far we have few admin duties. I am more trying to set things up. I must get more smilies tonight.
Catherine

Haha Catherine! I am beginning to miss the old "member validations" (would you believe it??) I used to put some nice music on when I did them!