Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bunny is back
Luna bunny is back visiting me again. It gives his people a chance to take a vacation. They go away somewhere fun and Luna bunny has "bunny spa" at my place.

As far as we can tell, Luna treats his time with me as a vacation. He likes the guinea pigs and they like him. I keep his traveling cage at my place and I always put it up in the same place. He gets to see new things and yet we do things a certain way so he feels secure.

[Image: IMG_0394.JPG]
[Image: IMG_0396.JPG]
He always brings his favorite toy.
[Image: IMG_0398.JPG]

I think Luna has been visiting me for five or six years. I just know that certain times of the year I expect him to visit.
We always have fun. Bunny Rabbits are so sweet anyhow, but Luna is extra specially sweet.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Well, hello again Luna! You are so lucky to come to visit Catherine and all the piggies.

Yes I bet to a bunny, this is like going on a health spa vacation!
Luna spent the night running from my bed to his cage and back again. When he get tired he stretches out on the floor beside the bed.

He likes special baby carrots so I keep him supplied. He will eat a slice of apple, but only if I leave and don't watch him. Since his last visit he has started eating banana slices. I gave him some guinea pig hay and it has been eaten

We did bunny snuggles for awhile tonight and he is playing with his favorite toy. I would say it is the perfect bunny vacation. It is quiet and he has everything he needs and he will probably sleep on the bed some nights.Heart
Catherine

Well I bet Luna had a lovely holiday. I suppose he has gone home now? It sounds as if he had a fantastic time at your place!
I must say though....a bunny running up and down all night long wouldn't be easy. Not unless it was okay to sleep most of the day to make up for it, and there were plenty of snacks and movies in the night! Or midnight walks...

Misty slept with me. But at least she did sleep....lol Smiley63
The bunny had lots of snacks and sleep during the day. Me, not so much. Every time I woke up he was nearby. I think he feels safer knowing someone is there looking after him.

Luna has gone home, but he will be back at the end of July. I try to make it a holiday for him and he really does enjoy himself.

He knows when he is going home before she even calls to tell me she is on her way. He acts differently. He stops running and wants to be held. How does he know? I don't pack up because his stuff stays here. I don't think I do anything differently, but he still knows. How does he do that.
Catherine

The bunny is back again for another week. He really treats my place like a bunny spa and makes himself right at home. I do try to make his stay a vacation for him so he does not think about the fact that his owner has gone away.
It is hard to believe it, but he is 9 years old. For a little dwarf bunny that is a good age.
Catherine

Lucky Luna!! Makes me wish I was a bunny, lol.
I'll bet he is back home having sweet dreams of his time at your house and waiting patiently for his next visit...around Christmas, isn't it??
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com
It will be Christmas for sure. However, he might be back in October for a visit.

I tell you, it keeps my place clean. I always do a pre-bunny house cleaning and tidying. After he goes I put things back and tidy again.

I never think of Christmas decorating until I know he is coming. After all these years he has become part of my yearly routines. I know he feels right at home.
He is such a love bunny.Heart
Catherine