Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi. New here
I was looking for a animal lovers forum and found this one.
A very warm welcome to the forum! What pets do you have? Feel free to upload photos of them. Perhaps your avatar shows one of them?
Hi thanks for the warm welcome. Yes, that is my Suzy in the avatar. I also have 2 parakeets that are great little creatures. They fly free here and I try to keep them from harm always.
Greetings Ruth! And a warm welcome to you and Suzy, from me too!

If you have any questions please ask any member of staff, who will do what they can to help you.

Suzy is such a beautiful dog.
Thank you. Suzy is a real cutie. Everyone that meets her likes her and she loves people.
Welcome to the Forum. We are always happy to greet another animal lover.
Your dog Suzy is very beautiful. What sort of dog is she or is she an interesting mix.

I looked up parakeets just to be sure and the term refers to a number of birds. What do you have. I love the fact that you can free fly them.
Birds should be able to fly.

I have a pair of Australian Diamond Doves. They don't do well free flying, but they have a cage big enough to fly in.

I also have rescue guinea pigs who have enclosures rather than cages. In his younger days Murray used to get out and roam and visit the other piggies. Now he is older he is content to look at and talk to the other piggies.

Do tell us more about your pets. If you have any problems using the Forum just ask an admin. One of us is usually around and I check in every night(eastern Canada time)
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Hi. Suzy is a 6 year old Shih Tsu, possibly a mix but I don't know for sure. The vet says she is a Shih Tsu. Your pets sound wonderful.. My parakeets cage is always open when they are awake. I have a new baby bird I call
Baby. It is a wonderful bird and so much fun, loves to play with toys and fly as much as it can. I don't know if it is a female or male yet because it hasn't the marking yet. It is too young. What a sweety it is though. It lets you pick it up and pet it.
We would love to see some photos of your pets. If you click on the "Reply" button rather than the "Quick Reply", you will be taken to the advanced message menu, which has an option to add photos (by upload).
Welcome Ruth
Suzy looks like a Shih Tsu. She is cute. I bet she is playful.

Baby sounds sweet and very tame. Did she hatch at your place? Raising a baby bird is special. She will always have a close bond with you. What colour is s/he?
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine