Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Glitches!
I get instantaneous posting even with quick edit. However I did accidentally delete the great beaver drop. I reposted it, but I lost the comments.   

It may take a bit of time to get things sorted out.

Pale peach would be nice. If we are going to make colour changes we can take our time and think it over. I have a link to a colour wheel site. I will look over colours and think about what we have, what we had and what we want.

I have to run. This is volunteer at the reptile centre day.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I think Bock said somewhere [on one of the threads regarding glitches] that if we tried clearing our caches, it might help with some of the issues.
Specifically the issues that some members are having and others aren't.
Might give that a try and see if it helps.
Since I can't remember where she made this comment, I might post it on all the glitches threads?
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com
Yes, of course, dear AF! The list is on the admin section thread, post 58 of the glitch thread, by memory, I think. But my cache is cleared by CC every day before browsing, so I don't think the glitch with quick reply is a simple cache issue.

How is Bock's new job going? How are all your animals?
Yes....I also clear firefox history/cache sometimes twice a night, unless there is something in 'history' which I know I might want to refer to in a few hours. I also do a complete clean every 24 hours. I don't have a tremendous amount of memory on this laptop, so like to optimise things frequently.
It's peculiar how some get different results. I wonder if it has anything to do with browsers?
I am testing quick post now . I hope it works. Bock did another repair session.

Quick reply was fast and quick edit works too.
Catherine

All looks good. I have posted congratulations in the admin section.
Yayyyy!! It seems all is well finally.

I wish you all could have seen Bock's face when she said: "I think I actually fixed it this time"......priceless!!!
mypetsonparade.com
I wish you had taken her picture. It would match my face at this end when she texted me her success.

We will laugh about this later, but I am so relieved. This time last week I wondered if we would have to start again.  It is great to see everything back in place. 

One weird thing. A couple of months ago Tobi accidentally deleted one of my posts from the rainbow bridge. She posted a copy of it and that was very thoughtful of her.  I found the original post in the miscellaneous section last night. I won't even guess what that is all about.
Catherine

Huh, now that is weird.
You know what they say, nothing ever really gets deleted from the internet.
It must have just been floating around in the ether?
mypetsonparade.com
They say the internet is forever.  I am sure I posted it in the Rainbow bridge. Shiloh wasn't sick or anything. He was just dead when I got home.  Maybe it was actually moved not deleted, but usually there is a message about a move. Smiley33 92 Huh Smiley62
Catherine