Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Animal Videos rule the internet
I watch a lot of animal videos I had my three year old grandaughter here today she watched some with me.
That is one of the wonderful things about funny animal videos. They appeal to all ages. You can share video watching with anyone and have fun.

I bet your granddaughter loves funny cat videos.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Her mums cats are such characters they could be a youtube video.
Your daughter should start posting the videos. They could end up world famous with their own video channel.

Cats rule the video world. It seems to me I remember a certain funny kitten your daughter took in. How is he doing.
Catherine

That kitten ended up with her best friend he's a big boy now,my daughter couldn't take him on because she already had two cats.
I bet he is a handsome cat by now.

Your daughter's two sound like quite a pair. Cats can be so funny.

Sometimes you can have funny guinea pig videos, but I have not seen funny reptile videos. I am sure there are a few, but they would be lizards not snakes. Somehow, pretty and loveable as they are, snakes are just not really funny. Too bad. I could create of ton of funny videos if they were.
Catherine

I really love to watch animals. We would love it if you could support my friend and my youtube videos.

https://<<>>/XVf4
thank u!!!! Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
We all get around to watching funny videos. I am sure if your videos are good we will all end up watching them.
Catherine