Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A stray dog knows love before death
This is a very sad video and yet it is a happy one. The stray dog was dying, but he died in peace being comforted and cared for. This may be what he dreamed of all his life. Sad that his comfort time was so short, but happy that he did not die alone, uncared for.

http://www.onegreenplanet.org/news/lonel...irst-time/

Sometimes all you can do is be there for the final moments.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I watched this once before, and it is deeply poignant and moving. Ol'boy does seem quite peaceful towards the end, not yelping in pain or anything. I hope the Animal Communicators were right about his choices.

But sometimes just prior to the death of the body there's a time when the physical focus is withdrawn, and the one who is 'dying' becomes more focused on those things which are not physical. They start to leave their bodies at that stage -gradually, and cease to focus on what is happening to the body. And the physical systems start to shut down.
I witnessed this happening to my husband. We had a way of communicating -very simple -and he told me he was in no pain. But he was gradually leaving life here behind.
I just wish at that time I could have appreciated that as fully as I would now.....

Those who supported Ol'boy on his transition into Spirit gave him the precious love he needed to know in this life.

Bless them, and bless his lovely Soul. I am sure he is happy where he has gone.
I think the last moments before death are important to the spirit. Murray went back to his brother guinea pigs to die. He wanted to be with them and they wanted to comfort him.

Bringing a stray home to give it a loving home to die in is a beautiful thing.

Maybe that is one of the horrible things about euthanasia of unwanted pets. They know they are dying unwanted.

You are right, people move towards death. I think the body lets go of the spirit and the spirit lets go of the body.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine