Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"My Dream" a video
This is a beautiful video about a world that could be.
A world that should be. If only we could change the way we use animals.

https://www.mercyforanimals.org/my-dream

It is well done and I hope it reaches people. We certainly can't go on the way we are. 

I think she is right that  the people working to expose the cruelty of factory farming and slaughter houses will one day be remembered as heroes. Even if we lose their names, we can remember what they did to bring the truth to light.

It is a new year, what better time to dream of a better world.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

That is such a sweet little girl narrating. It is deplorable what they do to animals. I hope this backwards world starts shaping up.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
I loved the video. I thought the little girl was beautiful.
She has a message that the world needs to see. I just hope it reaches people and is part of the change that we know has to come.
Catherine

Yes, I hope a change will come, too. This world is a terrible place for many animals. It's just not fair at all. I used to cry and cry about it all the time but am all cried out now.

I am just determined to influence things whenever I can. Every time I make and animal friendly choice or help someone else make an animal friendly choice, I am pat of the solution.

Change will come slowly. I think we are already seeing a change in people's thinking. There is still a lot of cruelty, but now we see it as cruelty. Before, it was just how things were done. No one questioned it.
Catherine

Yes, kicking the dog was a normal thing to do years ago. People used animals to take out their pet up anger. There are a lot of backward people who still do. I am glad I'm not a part of that. I am part of the solution, too, as Suzy is a rescue dog and she is so dear to me.

The times have already changed. Years ago they would not have made a video like that. Now animals rights videos are becoming common.

I think this video is very powerful and I wish it well in its travels around the internet.
Catherine

Wonderful video, it's just a shame that it is a wish and not reality. Hopefully one day the world will wakes up!
Animal Communication & Reiki at Talking to Animals
First comes the dream and then comes the will to make it so. Many changes started out as ideas and many of them have actually happened or are in the process. For all its problems this is a better world than the one I was born into.

We are at least away that things we do are wrong and need to be changed.
Catherine