Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
B.C. Ferries become more pet friendly
The B.C. Ferry system is upgrading its ships to make them more pet friendly. There is a designated pet area where dogs can be accommodated. They have worked to make this a pleasant place fro a dog.

https://www.biv.com/article/2016/3/bc-fe...-friendly/

Times have changed. There was a time when pets were not welcome at all. Now they are spending money to create a pet friendly area.
This is good news.

I still don't see a reptile friendly area. I don't think I will ever be able to travel with my snakes. Undecided
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

That is nice they made an area for dogs. So sorry they don't have a reptile section. I don't travel much because of my birds and Suzy. I don't trust anyone else to care for them.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
I hear you about finding someone to do pet care.  I do pet care for a couple of people and I understand why they are so good to me. They are glad they can find someone they trust.

I have to be away a week this summer. I am not sure yet what I will do. Who do I trust that much?
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine