Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Armani pledges to go fur free
China really needs to step up their anti cruelty for animals. I know they have that festival where they torture dogs and cats and then eat them. I have signed many petitions against that.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
I wonder how much of a fight there will be against the festival this year. There is a lot happening in China and we need to be supportive and encourage them in their efforts. They are fighting against traditions and customs that go back years.
Change can happen, but it will take work and it must come from the people.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

All animal abuse goes back centuries. People have not been good to animals for a long time. I guess it's going to take time but my patience isn't always good.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
Every generation tries to do better than the one before. We have improved many things. This is the time when we try to improve life for animals who share the planet with us. Nothing happens fast. We must work towards it.

I think we see some very good changes coming out of China. It  is going to take time to change the whole country, but once the change starts it is inevitable.  It is like yeast in bread dough. Once you get it started it will keep growing.

Those of us who push for good changes are each of us like one yeast cell. Alone it doesn't seem like we can do much, but we are not working alone.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine