Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Houses for pets
There are some amazing designs. I am sure most pets would love them.

http://news.google.ca/news/url?sr=1&ct2=...t=2&at=dt0

I love the house for a cat that also doubles as a comfy chair for a person. That is a good use of space. 

They are a little expensive, but maybe looking at the pictures will give us ideas.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I like those but they sure are expensive. If I had a lot of money I would get some.
The house for the cat is amazing! But I think it would be easy to make our own designs. It's great what can be made with bits of old wood that no-one wants, thrown out into a skip (dumpster) or left for the rubbish collectors. Most of my house is built from things like that! LOL Smiley4  (well....slight exaggeration, but I am great one for recycling bits of old wood, etc)
It would be fun to build a 'pet house'. It would be easier to make one for a small animal such as a cat or Guinea Pig, or a reptile, than for a dog....unless there is lots of floor space. Cats also like steps, places to sneak through and explore. There could be tunnels connecting one part of the house to the other. Those could be made with offcuts of old drainage pipe.
Now that has my imagination going. Building a pet  house would be a fascinating project.
I need a good house for Barrie that fits his tank. I have to look at what materials I have and let my imagination go wild.

I love some of the ideas.

Barrie might like a basin with doors cut in the sides. I can make it look nice.
Isn't imagination a great thing.
Catherine

Yes, it's great to use our imaginations to help our pets and

all animals.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
Some of the houses are really classy. I would love to see how a cat or dog would respond to them.

I wonder if Barrie would use my old hedgehog house. Would it work for him? I might get that out and see what Barrie thinks.
Catherine