Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rosebert's last days
(05-19-2016, 02:10 PM)Catherine Wrote: It is odd you would see the name Rosebert.

Yes I thought it was very strange too, as I had never seen that name before

Pigbert was made up in the first place.  I love the cartoon Dilbert about the nerdy engineer. He has a dog called Dogbert and a cat called Catbert. Then he ended up with a rat called Ratbert. So it made sense for me to have a Pigbert. Some day I will end up with a Snakebert. I won't be able to resist it.

This is just so hilarious! 79
Naming is a funny thing. I brought home Lambert as a tiny baby. He looked like a tiny little lamb. Lambert and Lily decided that they had a baby and they took over his care. I really think they thought he was their child. He looked like a lamb so he was Lambert. I understand that the name is being used by a popular musician, but I knew nothing about that.

Norbert is Pigbert's actual son so he had to have a bert name.

Rosebert is pretty weak and can't sit up at all. Last night I made him comfortable with a small pillow behind his back and his little blanket covering him. I got up during the night to check on him and he had moved about 6in forward. Yet he still had a pillow behind his back. It just  was not the pillow I had used. So one of the other guinea pigs must have put a pillow behind him to keep him comfortable. They have watched me do it so maybe they were trying to do what I do to keep Rosebert comfy.

Guinea pigs really are sweet creatures and they are so good to each other.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine