Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Planet Earth II
Planet Earth II, the new documentary, is going to be spectacular. When it is available it is going to incredible to see. They filmed animals all around the world. They even filmed Toronto Raccoons. Smiley4

The trailer is amazing.

http://news.google.ca/news/url?sr=1&ct2=...t=2&at=dt0

It will take your breath away. Can you imagine what the whole show will be like.

This is some heart stopping video from the documentary. A baby iguana has to outrun snakes to get to safety.
That is one tough little lizard and he has earned a place on this planet.
http://news.google.ca/news/url?sr=1&ct2=...t=2&at=dt0

I thought he was gone and then he pulled free.

Watching this documentary may be the best thing you can do for yourself. Even the trailer made me feel more alive.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

There's not even an air date for Australia yet Sad

These kinds of documentary's have come such a long way and they're always showing new and different behaviours, I learn something every time.

In other super exciting news, David Attenborough is back in Australia next year and I'm going to see him again! Can't wait!
David Attenborough is amazing. I hope you do get to see him again. I can't believe all the documentaries he produces. They just keep getting better and better. So I wonder what he will be filming in Australia this time.

I have no idea when it will be aired here either. I am excited just seeing the trailer.
We have so much to look forward to next year.
Catherine

It starts in the US at the end of January so Canada might be the same?

He's not filming he's doing a tour called A quest for life, basically an interview about his career and changes since filming Zoo quest in the 50s. I got my tickets already!
Quote:He's not filming he's doing a tour called A quest for life, basically an interview about his career and changes since filming Zoo quest in the 50s. I got my tickets already!
Good for you. I am sure you will enjoy it. I look forward to hearing all about it from you.

I can't find a Canadian date for Planet Earth II. I don't know if I can get the American channels that will show it. So far no Canadian channel is listing it as a future show. I am sure someone will air it in Canada. Maybe Netflix.
Catherine