Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should wild animals have property rights over their habitats
Slightly off topic but in line with what you've just said;

The Senate has actually spent the day debating whether climate change is real. On our hottest November day in 3 years.
Quote:The Senate has actually spent the day debating whether climate change is real. On our hottest November day in 3 years.
Clearly your senate is like our senate. I didn't think there could be that many idiots on the planet. I am starting to wonder if senators can even read. Is there some sort of minimum requirement to be a senator.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

(11-21-2016, 04:21 PM)Catherine Wrote:
Quote:The Senate has actually spent the day debating whether climate change is real. On our hottest November day in 3 years.
Clearly your senate is like our senate. I didn't think there could be that many idiots on the planet. I am starting to wonder if senators can even read. Is there some sort of minimum requirement to be a senator.

Think they need only be a citizen. Evidently don't need to understand basic science, compassion or integrity.
Quote:Think they need only be a citizen. Evidently don't need to understand basic science, compassion or integrity.
So if you can be born somewhere or move there that qualifies you to make serious decisions that effect the good of the whole country and even the whole planet.

We set our standards too low.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine