Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Animal Lovers Web Forum is three years old.
A big thank-you and big hugs. Your encouragement has meant a lot to me. And so has the loan of your daughter. What would we do without her.

I do care about the forum and I think about every post and  what it says about us. It is a tribute to all our members that I have only had to delete spammers. All other opinions have contributed and sometimes taught the rest of us. I actually love it when a thread seems to run away from the topic and go in directions we didn't expect. We have a lot of good ideas come out of that.
We are better for being a global and diverse group. I now really understand time zones and seasons around the globe.

Thank-you Animal family for being a part of my efforts. I have every intention of keeping the forum going for years to come. There is so much we can talk about and so many ideas to share. It is good to have friends who care about animals and who will cry with me over a departed pet or laugh with me over a funny animal video.

I still want to get ALWF T-shirts made. First I need to design a logo. There are so many things we can still do. If we come up with a logo it will be free to everyone. I want to paint it on my coffee cup. Memo to self: First design a logo.  Any ideas?
I would love our name on a jacket. I love stuff like that.  Yes I have an impressive T-shirt collection. I have amazing T-shirts from places I have never been.

I am proud of how our little forum has grown. It has a life of its own and I am happy to nurture it.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine