Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Angel From the Streets
It is good to know that animal books are getting published. I hope word of mouth Forum style will help spread the word. ALWF still has a small membership, but we will grow and more people will hear about your book from us. The more the better. Misty's story should be shared.Smiley48
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I have just been invited to do a radio show, for Beyond50Radio.com
About Misty, the book, and our story. 42
I had to think about it but don't think Misty would mind.
I don't know any more info yet or what's going to happen, when the show will be, etc, but will keep you all posted...
I think this is great. Radio should be a good experience and it gives you a chance to talk about Misty and why you wrote about her. I think her story will inspire a lot of people and maybe inspire them to adopt a pet that needs a home. I hope it encourages people to treat animals better, but I suppose anyone who would read your book already knows to treat animals well.

I can't wait to hear how the radio show went. Keep us posted.
Catherine

Yeah well...haha....nothing's happened yet. Whatever does happen probably will be later in the year. I'll let you all know.
I guess these things take time to set up.
In the mean time the book is being recommended from one person to another.
Does Amazon have an advertising protocol that they follow?
Catherine

I have finally finished reading the book. Tobi, you now have another five star review! You already have four (yes, four) five star reviews on amazon.com, but this will be your first on amazon.co.uk.

I will send you an e-mail later with some personal comments, but in the meantime my best wishes for the continued success of the book.
Congratulations. I have bought myself a copy and look foward to reading it!
Dear LPC....thank you! I just read the review tonight. I wondered if that might be you. It is a beautifully-written review. And you're right, the story may be interesting to people in many different ways ....those who are grieving a beloved animal companion, those who have rescued dogs from harsh backgrounds, and those who debate whether or not 'animals have Souls'!
Before my experiences with Misty, I was totally unaware of what happens to them after 'death'. Some people say they belong to a 'group soul'. Some people say they don't go to the afterlife!!
But whatever everyone argues about down here all I can say is Misty showed me what's really going on. And it is pretty good. Angel
Dear Reduckto....Thank you very much, and I hope you enjoy the book Heart
I am enjoying it so far. I just wish I had more reading time. I must remember to send the link to people I know who would enjoy reading about misty.
I think your book can reach people in a number of different ways. Certainly helping people who have lost a pet is big. It often feels like no one understands what you have lost. And we all wonder what's next for our pets, if anything.
I still feel Jonathan's presence even though she has been gone since last winter. I feel her presence in a particular place and at a particular time. That was always our time.
Catherine