Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charlie
(06-30-2017, 02:27 PM)Catherine Wrote: You would see signs of eggs by now. Claire is still young and you have another male. If you pair them off they should give you eggs.

It is sad that Charlie didn't leave you with babies. He was a beautiful little lizard Was he your first leopard gecko?

Charlie was my second. Jack is my first (i thought he was a girl at first) and then I got Charlie the next year and then Kate and Claire later that same month.
I really did want babies from Charlie because he had the potential to have snow morphs. But it wasn't ment to be I guess.
Once I put Claire and Jack together sure I'll get a few babies from them. With Claire being a jungle tremper I'm sure any babies will look interesting.
That is right, Jack was first. I know how you feel about not having eggs from Charlie. They would have been beautiful babies.

Clare and Jack should be good together. Are their colours compatible. I have never looked into Leopard Gecko genetics.
I have put more time into corn snake genetics and of course world of ball pythons.

Once they start producing eggs you will have fun watching for the eggs and watching for them to hatch.
This seems to be a very fertile years for reptiles so you should have success.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

(07-03-2017, 02:34 PM)Catherine Wrote: That is right, Jack was first. I know how you feel about not having eggs from Charlie. They would have been beautiful babies.

Clare and Jack should be good together. Are their colours compatible. I have never looked into Leopard Gecko genetics.
I have put more time into corn snake genetics and of course world of ball pythons.

Once they start producing eggs you will have fun watching for the eggs and watching for them to hatch.
This seems to be a very fertile years for reptiles so you should have success.

Claire is a jungle tremper het for something I don't remember. Jack my best guess is a carrot tail. I got from him from a pet store so I'm not really sure what he is. But they do have albino tremper carrot tails which look beautiful. Either way they will have beautiful babies.  Claire has pretty much cleared any thoughts of illness so I'm getting ready to introduce them today.  Kinda an emergency with Jean-Luc.  His temp isn't holding well cause his big heating pad is losing power so I need to do the big swap this week.  Took him to the vet and he confirmed my thoughts.  The clamps get here Thursday so if I can already have Jack and Claire introduced before the big move Thursday it will be a lot easier on everyone and I'll already have one of the tanks cleaned out and ready.
I hope Jean Luc is okay. Snakes can handle a slightly lower temp if you don't feed them. Of course that is not too cold and not too long. You could use hot water bottles if your heating pad is failing. You would have to replace them regularly. I use plastic water bottles with hot water in them if I need emergency heat.

I am sure Claire and Jack will hit it off. They are both breeding age and they are a male and female. They should show interest in each other right from the start. Let me know how it goes.
Catherine

I'm so sorry Libby, Charlie is a lucky and special.
(07-06-2017, 07:43 PM)LeonilCraig Wrote: I'm so sorry Libby, Charlie is a lucky and special.

Thank you!
https://youtu.be/NXfUtHiXDA4

Here's Jack and Claire's first meeting. They are so cute together. I've caught them snuggling together more than a few times.
Jack is definitely interested and Claire did not reject his interest. I think they are going to be good together. When she is ready I am sure Jack will breed her and then for sure you will have eggs.

They are an interesting couple. Do you know what colours the babies would be?
Catherine

Exactly they are so cute together. The babies would be either like Jack or a combo. I'll look up and see what the odds are.
I did a Google search and this is what came up. So either way they will be pretty.
https://www.google.com/search?q=jungle+t...60&bih=668