Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finding Gobi
Do you remember the little dog in China that followed a marathon runner and ran with him day after day. She won his heart and he had to work hard to bring her home with him. He has written a book and there is going to be a movie.

http://news.google.ca/news/url?sr=1&ct2=...t=2&at=dt0

Not bad for a little stray dog from the Gobi Desert. She is the subject of a book and a movie.
What an honour to be chosen by a dog like that. Dion Leonard is a lucky man and Gobi is just too cute.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I certainly do remember dear little Gobi!  That story was very touching. That lttle dog was so tough and so unrelenting. She ran that marathon also! For love -not glory.
I would very much like to see the movie whenever it filters into my low-tech world! But in the meantime I would be happy to read the book.
She is such a cute little dog. It was amazing that she attached herself to a stranger. I would love to see the movie. We may have to wait, but somehow it will get to us. I wasn't planning to go to a theatre.  Maybe it will make it to YouTube or even Netflix.

It is amazing he was able to find her after she got lost. Some dogs are meant to be with some people. They belong together.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine