Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Help me raise funds for Orphan Puppies.
Poor Mia. She really got chewed up. I am sure she feels better just knowing she is being looked after.

We will all be happy to see pictures after the vet and know that Mia is okay. 
Even with her bite wounds she is still a fine looking dog.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

The fundraiser is currently getting reviewed before getting approved. Thank you everyone, hope you're all having a great day Smile
I really hope the fundraiser is approved. I had no idea it took so much to get a fundraising page going.
You could do so much good if you could raise a bit of money for the dogs.
Catherine

http://www.ketto.org/helpthemgetspayed

It's up! Thank you everyone, all the info you need can be found there. Smile
Your page looks very good and I have shared it on Facebook. I wish you every success. I know somehow you will raise the money and the dogs will be looked after.

Mia is a very beautiful dog. You have done well with her.
Catherine

Today was my first day of University! Smile Please if you guys can't donate just share the fundraiser that helps too, I owe you guys a lot, Mia loves you too!
Congratulations on your first day of University. Before you know it you will be graduating.

I hope your fundraiser brings in the money you need. I have shared it. Every little bit counts. I know you will make good use of whatever money comes in.
Catherine

Raised the money! Haven't received yet there's some complications as of now which I'm not fully aware of.

I've been extremely busy with college that's why I couldn't post sooner. Thanks everyone, have a good one.
I hope college is going well and I am glad you raised the money. Keep us posted when you can. I know you will use the money wisely when it comes to you. Mia has a bright future because you helped her.
Catherine