Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Help me raise funds for Orphan Puppies.
We still need funding guys. Let the donations come in Smile thanks everyone.
I hope people are listening and can help you.  Those puppies are beautiful and they deserve the best chance at life.
Good luck.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

(09-18-2017, 12:48 PM)Niket Wrote: Maggots are long gone, but wounds aren't. It's for healing wounds.
I'm a guy lol.
Though, they still have their insides filled with pus.

So sorry Niket Blush  I imagined you were a girl. I got that wrong. Silly me!

How are the pups?
Puppies are very healthy. Mia is still visiting Vet. (We named the puppy at the home.) But her wounds don't bleed anymore and she manages to run around the house. So we're good to go Big Grin

There's 2 Indian festivals coming in soon, Dusshera and Diwali. There's going to be explosion of lots of firecrackers, which scares the dogs. There's always some monsters who burns the dog. I won't take any chances with the puppy and we're going to take all the 3 at home until the festivals are over. Plus, they might run at road cause of too much sound. (Scared) and a car might hit them. 
So many things can go wrong. I'll keep you all Updated. 

By the way, a same kind soul donated 67$, we're 99% done with the campaign. How awesome is that Big Grin
That is a good idea to bring the puppies in for Dusshera and Diwali . If I remember what my neighbours do, there are usually lots of fireworks and lots of people  coming and going. They will be safe with you.
I still hope that homes can be found. They would be safer in permanent homes. 

I saw that you got more donations. That is fantastic. I hope it is enough to heal the  puppies. They are doing so well. 
Keep us posted.
Catherine

I am glad to hear the pups are doing very well. Mia is a beautiful name for the little girl.

Congratulations on achieving your goal with the fundraising. That is great news Big Grin

It's a good idea to keep them in for the festivities, fireworks etc. I don't know many animals who like fireworks. They are usually terrified by them.
One puppy got lost today. 
The one which looks like Mia.
Someone in our neighborhood "adopted" the puppy only to leave him on the ROAD after 15 minutes not even in the park!!! They picked him on park to adopt and left him on the ROAD. 

It's been raining a lot today. There have been a mini flood, and a manhole was opened. We are suspecting maybe he fell down the manhole because once he fell before but we managed to pick him up by opening the cover. 

I just hope he's fine. We searched for him a lot. Sister has been crying for hours. Pray for him. :/
The poor little puppy. You are trying so hard to help the three puppies. It is sad that someone has put a puppy at risk by taking him out of the safer park. The road is no place fro a puppy.
I hope he is well and you find him soon.

The puppies have had such a rough time, just surviving is amazing. I hope you are able to keep the other two safe.
Catherine

Victory! We managed to find him. He was drenched in water and was shivering under a car. He's at home too.
We got all 3 at home until rain stops.
I am glad all the puppies are safe. You and your sister must be so relieved . You have done so much for them. 

Now they just need to find someone who will take them and give them a good home. I know that is not easy where you are, but there must be some good people who want a beautiful puppy.
Catherine