Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Help me raise funds for Orphan Puppies.
Hi everyone, how have you all been? I thought to give an update about Mia since she's perfectly healthy now.
[Image: ao9hck.jpg]

When she thought diving her head into flour would be a good idea. We had a good laugh about it and she looks so proud in the camera. lol

Here is she sleeping with Mishka.

[Image: 8yrh4j.jpg]
It is good to hear from you. Mia has grown into a beautiful dog. She looks very smart in her sweater. 
You have done a wonderful job of looking after her. You can be very proud of the work you do for dogs. 

How are things in your area these days.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Things are pretty good! There's what we say "puppy season" in india last month. So as you'd expect there are lots of tiny precious lifes on the road.
I hope you are able to help this years puppies. It is too bad there are no programs to spay the females so you can stop so many puppies from being born.
Catherine

It's really nice to hear an update about Mia, so thank you! What a lovely little dog she is. Yes you can see she has flour all over her face but she's beautiful. I like the one with the two of them sleeping together. You have done well with her.
Hello everyone, what's up? Mia has grown into a perfectly healthy female dog. She gave birth a week ago at the street. (We didn't even realize she was pregnant). One of her puppy was stillborn, and others were killed by other big street dogs the same night, around 3 AM I heard her crying really loudly but they were all killed.

Anyway, there's been a few other female puppies in the area, (in the range of 7-10 months old.) I contacted the vet and they told me Mia can't undergo the surgery for spaying until 2 months (Her hormones are not yet settled, they say).

My parents is pretty much against spending money for spaying for so many puppies so me and my sister are now saving up. (I have decent amount of money saved for me for college.) Let's see what future holds for us, and them!

How's everyone life tho? For me, I start my engineering at the end of this month! Smile
Congratulations on starting engineering. I hope it goes well for you. 

I hope Mia is okay. It was hard for her to lose puppies like that. I hope you can get her spayed so she can live her life as a healthy dog and not be worn out by having many puppies.

If only you could get the females spayed. Then you would only have the existing dogs to care for. You wouldn't have so many new puppies every year. In the end it would save you money to spend the money. I hope you are able to raise the money to help the dogs. You have done a wonderful job with Mia. She wouldn't have survived without you.
Catherine

Mia is currently living with us at home! She's recovering from all those bites and wounds that she got when she was protecting her little ones. Yes, we got to get Mia spayed, with 3 other female puppies in area which were born early this year in January. I think I'll go through the fundraiser way again, because feeding over 11 street dogs and 2 pets. I'm not exactly in the best position to bear all the price for the blood test, and the operation.
I hope the fund raiser works for you. If you raised enough money, maybe you could get all the females spayed. Certainly you want to get Mia spayed.
I am glad Mia is at home with you. All the dogs belong in homes, but at least you have given a home to one dog.
You are doing amazing things with the dogs ion your area. I hope you can get other  people to care about the dogs and maybe give one a home. If not, at least you are able to feed them and keep them healthy.
Catherine

Yes, thank you. Ill start the fundraiser tomorrow, I was busy today, Mia is admitted to hospital for a week getting treated for bite wounds, she was in the rain before we got her home and her leg is infected and filled with pus, her neck is also slashed. She's been pretty dim and weak post pregnancy. I'll go meet her tomorrow and update ya'll.

[Image: 317e6wh.jpg]
This is Mia before rain. (After she lost her kids though, she was also getting treated for bite wounds at home.)

[Image: 2yxjj7n.jpg]
Mia on the way to the hospital.

[Image: soy5gk.jpg]
Mia in Hospital.

[Image: 1589q1l.jpg]
Look at her neck.

[Image: 15qelhl.jpg]