Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Everyone!
I have been an animal lover all of my life and have always had many dogs and cats. We currently have 3 dogs and 2 rescued cats. Unfortunately with that, comes losing them. I recently lost a lil girl in April and now might be facing the loss of another one. I am trying and trying and its hopeless at times xxx. It will not stop me from having them and loving them though. Their unconditional love and companionship outweighs the pain and loss. I have lost a few throughout my life. Unfortunately at times I find I have to ask for help whether it be from agencies or others. I just know it is all worth it.
Hello and welcome to the forum. We are all animal lovers here and we have all had our loses.  We do have a section called the Rainbow Bridge where we share our pet loses. If you want to talk about your pets we all understand what it is like to lose a friend. 
We all know that the love of a pet is worth it even when there are hard times.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

(10-25-2017, 01:24 PM)mburd4826 Wrote: Their unconditional love and companionship outweighs the pain and loss. I have lost a few throughout my life. Unfortunately at times I find I have to ask for help whether it be from agencies or others. I just know it is all worth it.

Firstly, a very warm welcome to the forum! Your are absolutely right: "Their unconditional love and companionship outweighs the pain and loss." Very well put.

If at any time in the future you are in need of support following the passing of a beloved pet, you have only to click on the link in my signature below.
Welcome to the forum. This is the place to gush about animals of all kinds.
I just lost my dog of 14 years a few months ago so I know how you feel. It's like losing a little brother. He was a family member and it's hard to watch them go down hill.
Hello, and a very warm welcome to our forum Heart

My kindest thoughts to you, and blessings to those dear ones you love very much.
Hello guys wasss up with you all ?  Smiley16

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

We are all doing very well. How are you and welcome to the forum. Is that your dog in the picture?
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine