Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little Cat's last Christmas
She so clearly left an empty body behind. She had a strong spirit and it was no longer there. The only way I could describe it was the image of a butterfly leaving a cocoon. The cocoon shelters a butterfly until it is ready to emerge. When the butterfly leaves there is no life left behind in the cocoon. The butterfly lives on without it.

Zooey had a beautiful spirit and I am sure it looks very beautiful now.

It is hard to get used to not needing to care for her. I have made time for Zooey's needs for a decade. Now she no longer needs me. It feels strange.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

My feeling is...she does need you Catherine, but now in a different way. No she doesn't need you to tend to her body any more. But she still needs you as a Soul Friend.
That could be true. I do sense her presence still and we do have a connection. I think she must want to wait until her people come home. She tried to stay alive, but her body failed her. Now her spirit can wait for them. She might need me to help stay connected. 

She also needs me to bury her, but the cold is so extreme that I can't. As soon as there is a break in the weather I will take care of her.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine