Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abandoned dog
http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/APWunq/:!....dogs-life/

In one of the pictures you can see the dogs exposed spinal cored. ICK!!! That had to be painful. It's amazing to see the dog transform.
What an amazing story. The poor dog was in such bad shape. Watching him recover was like watching a miracle in action. Didn't he turn out to be a handsome dog. Wonderfully he did not lose his happy trusting nature. I love to hear about the good news stories.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

What an incredible story. It's great that this man helped and cared for him so lovingly. Poor dog he had some dreadful injury. I wonder what happened to him?
But look at the love and appreciation in his eyes. He knows for sure he is being helped.
An inspiring thread, Libby. It is a near miracle that the dog survived, given his condition in the photos - but he did! Many blessings to the wonderful man who saved him! It looks like there was a team involved in treating the dog; they all deserve much praise for the near miracle which they achieved.
It really is incredible how an injured animal can be rescued and brought back to health. Once in awhile we get to hear about something special like this. It makes up for some of the nasty stuff I keep finding on the internet.
Catherine

There are many people who have such love for animals, such kindness. We must never forget that.
They are like a team of guardian angels searching the world for pets that need saving. Angel

The world is beautiful when you think of all the beautiful people in it. I hope there are enough of the good people to make the world a better place.Heart
Catherine