Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Easter: pictures of animals eating Easter eggs.
Happy Easter everyone.
I found some cute pictures of animals eating Easter eggs.

https://www.independent.ie/world-news/an...62259.html

I suppose I should have hidden the guinea pig breakfasts in Easter eggs so they could find them. Maybe not. Guinea pigs like to eat and looking for the food would not make them happy.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

They do all look as if they love their Easter treats!

Mealworm Easter Eggs.... Smiley13  Good for the Meerkats, but not my personal choice Smiley4

So long as everyone doesn't forget that dogs can be seriously poisoned by chocolate! So don't let a dog anywhere near a chocolate one! And parents please keep an eye on where children put them because dogs like chocolate very much, but it can kill them. They should be much higher up than a dog can reach.
This may be the same for many other animals too.
I think most animals can't eat chocolate. I never thought about Easter egg hunts that put chocolate in places that dogs could find. Better to keep the chocolate in baskets up on the table. Actually many Easter chocolates are not real chocolate. They are a chocolate flavoured candy. Still it is better to be careful.

Meal worm eggs wouldn't be my favourite, but I could give meal worms to my Bearded Dragons right now. They would like that.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine