Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Human Beings
(08-07-2018, 04:50 PM)Catherine Wrote: The first forum post was in the intro section on November 20, 2013. It is hard to believe that it has been five years this November.

It has been years since a lost member found us. It is good to hear from you.

Unfortunately days move faster Undecided and there are certain people who don't much enjoy things in their life including myself. Thanks.

(08-08-2018, 01:53 AM)Tobi Wrote: I remember you too Sameer. It is nice to see you are back with us again. I am glad you didn't forget about us! Smiley4  I've forgotten now....do you have any animals, Sameer?

Thank you. No, i don't have any animals. Sad Because of the way i live, sadly i can't keep any pets despite being one of the biggest animal lovers on the planet.

(08-09-2018, 08:09 PM)LPC Wrote: Feel free to post as much as you like in the art section!

Those images of extinct animals i have are pretty much in the web. I will post few of them and some other simple drawings.
I am sorry things are not going well for you, but it is good to hear from you. I hope you drop in and post when you want. 
Life has its ups and downs. Things can take a turn for the better or you can find ways to make the best of what you have.
Either way it at least seems better. Good Luck. I hope things get better.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

(08-27-2018, 04:02 AM)SameerluvAnimals Wrote: Thank you. No, i don't have any animals. Sad Because of the way i live, sadly i can't keep any pets despite being one of the biggest animal lovers on the planet.
 I am sorry things are hard for you right now Sameer.

I don't know your circumstances, and I also don't know if the idea would suit you or work with your life at the moment, but...
Are there any groups who work with animal rescue in your area? Maybe street dogs and/or cats.
They would be so happy if you wanted to volunteer to help them. Perhaps not every day, but even a couple of hours a week would help so much!