Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday Catherine!
Dear Catherine,
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!
[Image: giphy.gif]
birthday balloon
Thank-you. The picture is too cute. I will be very busy eating later today. My Birthday lines up with the Thanksgiving holiday so we combine the big dinner with my day. I am okay with that. It makes for a nice celebration.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

blowing out candle
Happy Birthday my Canadian friend hope you have a lovely day.
Thank-you. I intend to have a leisurely breakfast with my guinea pigs and then feed the snakes before heading to my foster daughter's for dinner. It will be a combined Thanksgiving/birthday dinner so it will be fun. I have Monday off so I can stay up as late as I want.
I have dinner with the other neighbours on Monday. It will be a fun weekend even if the weather is weird.
Catherine

How nice to have a double celebration which should fill the whole weekend!

Wishing you and friends and family a very
Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!

[Image: autumn-3691926_960_720.jpg]
Video 
Please watch this video right through (first impressions are deceptive, haha!)

Plus...a special bonus birthday wish...

https://www.care2.com/send/card/6972   (You will need to watch there, as I can't upload here)

Sorry for the late birthday wishes. Have been looking after my mother most of the day. Hope your day is as special as you deserve!
I celebrate the whole weekend so there is no such thing as late.

A bit of a laugh. You couldn't upload your card and it wouldn't let me download. I might need some new software for that.
If I can figure it out I will do it.

I hope your mother is doing okay. I know how much it takes to care for an elderly relative.  She always has to come first because she needs you.

Tobi, thank-you for the Thanksgiving best wishes.  It is a fun holiday. It is all about celebrating the harvest so there are lots of good things to eat. Especially pumpkins. I love pumpkins and they are only around this time of year.
 Also I like orange and nothing is quite as orange as a pumpkin. Oranges do a good  job, but pumpkins do it better.
Catherine

LPC, I sneaked a look at Catherine's Llamas birthday card!  Absolutely hilarious fantastic rock-and-roll Llamas!
(Er....was that language Llama-ese....or was it Armenian....???) Whatever, Smiley29 Smiley34 79 it was so funny
I am trying to picture rock and roll llamas. Even the thought of it is hilarious.

Let me think about the software glitch. There must be a way I can open it.
  ……  ……

I have found the card in the program and emailed it to myself. 
So now I have a copy in my email inbox, but the software still won't let me open it. 

I will look at the problem in the morning. I am sure there is a solution. Smiley33 92 Smiley62
Catherine

If you have an Apple system (computer, phone or pad), it does not play some types of Flash videos without a special add-on. I'm afraid that I can't help you, as I don't have Apple myself. If you get access to a Windows or Linux system, it should play OK.

(Tobi, I don't think the words are anything but invented-humorous)