Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pets that don't want to go to the vet
Sometimes you need a laugh. These pets really don't want to go to the vet. Their reactions are priceless.

https://youtu.be/5V-J0EWv0FI

I like the cat that hides in the cupboard. That is very clever.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

That was hilarious! 79
They were all funny! The dog in the head-cone going upstairs....I haven't laughed so much for ages!

Misty hated the vet. When we went in she'd be good, though shake all over. Then when the vet called our names, she'd try to lead me straight out of the front door. When we were in the examination room, she homed in on the tiniest hole next to the door hinge, and Misty thought she was Alice in Wonderland -convinced that if she could just drink the magic potion and shrink herself, escape would be easy! 

Sally cat at the vet's....as soon as I let her out of her cat carrier, she jumped on top of the computer keyboard and deleted stuff! ouch.... The vet assured me the data was backed-up. Confused  It was incredible how her feet found exactly the right keys at the right moment to delete things!
My Bessie hated the vets, I just adopted a new cat his vet work was all done before I got him so no need for a vet for awhile yet no idea how he is at the vets guess I'll find out.
No pet wants to go to the vet. They always know too. We think we are fooling them by spelling the word vet and things like that, but they always know. You would never have fooled Bessie. Edward will be clever enough to know you are taking him to the vet.
Hopefully he won't give you too hard a time. 

Quote:That was hilarious! [Image: 79.gif]

They were all funny! The dog in the head-cone going upstairs....I haven't laughed so much for ages!
That was really funny. That poor dog. He just couldn't figure things out. Smiley4 

Poor Misty, she trusted you, but a vet is still a vet and dogs don't like vets.

Sally deleted computer stuff at the vets! Smiley32 
I am impressed. I have never heard of animal doing that.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine