Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dogs....A new Netflix series
This is going to be a show we will all want to watch. It tells the story of human dog interaction through the lives of six different dogs. There will be six episodes.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/201...es-trailer

I knew Netflix would come up with a must see series. I hope it is out by Christmas. I have a few days off and I could binge watch it with my not quite dogs companions. If I got Barrie a fuzzy sweater he would almost look like a dog.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

(10-31-2018, 03:47 PM)Catherine Wrote: This is going to be a show we will all want to watch. It tells the story of human dog interaction through the lives of six different dogs. There will be six episodes.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/201...es-trailer

I knew Netflix would come up with a must see series. I hope it is out by Christmas. I have a few days off and I could binge watch it with my not quite dogs companions. If I got Barrie a fuzzy sweater he would almost look like a dog.

Oh that is so funny Catherine! 79 I don't have Netflix subscription but that series is something that would interest me....maybe one day I might stop being so mean and PAY for NETFLIX subscription ! Smiley4
I am always looking for something good on Netflix and that sounds like something I'd really really enjoy. Thank you for the info. on that!

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
I am looking forward to watching the show. It will be happy and sad and funny and I will enjoy it, especially on a cold day when I just want to stay home and snuggle.

Barrie snuggles sometimes.
[Image: kXjDnK0PkyMo-pj_l6woRGx473ZYi8kPrmMFlH4B...=w155-h275]   [Image: kLeqH0VaN5auakdA5yye7espcDxNmQUDDwTLykK6...=w207-h275]Not quite a dog, but just as cute.

Netflix is worth it. Are you able to use Netflix? Would your internet let you use Netflix?
Catherine

I haven't seen it yet, but the Netflix show "Dogs" is being well received. Has anyone seen it yet?

https://www.joe.ie/movies-tv/netflixs-wo...its-648404

All I need is some time off. I have the popcorn and the pet to snuggle with and the comfy chair.
Catherine

(10-31-2018, 03:47 PM)Catherine Wrote: I have a few days off and I could binge watch it with my not quite dogs companions. If I got Barrie a fuzzy sweater he would almost look like a dog.
79 79 79

Looks like a good series.
I think it is a series we will all enjoy. 
If I didn't have a birthday dinner to attend I would be watching it tonight.

I have Barrie wrapped up in his fuzzy blanket in his tank beside my computer. I could even get him out and give him a back rub while we watch it together. Barrie might not watch it, but the lizards in the tank behind me watch the screen. We will  have fun with it.
Catherine

I watched one last night. The most recent one, where a refugee from Syria managed to get his dog flown out to him in Berlin. The young man worried that the dog wouldn't remember him!
Oh boy....just watch the end part! Heart
I really want to watch that. I can't wait to see the ending.

I did get to watch the Netfix show Precious Puppies. It is cute. A whole show with puppies in it is really heart warming. 
I am going to try watch Dogs tomorrow. I depends on the transit and how late I get home and things like that.
Catherine