Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fashion company uses rescue dogs in its ads
This is a positive thing for animals. A big New York fashion company released pictures of its 2019 line of clothing. It used rescue dogs in its ads. The dogs are wearing their own fashion outfits. Any money made from the dog fashions will be going to a number of different shelters. 
The ads show off some very fine dog clothing. They also show off some very fine shelter dogs. 

www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6489673/A-fashion-company-launches-upcoming-campaign-photographing-35-rescue-dogs.html

The whole campaign presents shelter dogs in a very positive light. It shows them as the beautiful loving creatures that they are.
Hopefully people will be inspired to look for a shelter dog when they want a pet. If not they can at least buy the outfits and help fund shelter dogs. Either way the dogs win.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

What a great idea! How thoughtul and compassionate of them to think of a thng like that. It is excellent for their brand as well.
And those dogs are really seen by people. They have a face, and are not just anonymous shelter dogs. I hope they all find loving homes as a result.
I like the fact that sales income from the dog clothes will be going to animal shelters. In every way this campaign helps animals. 
It is just so odd I found this article at the same time as I found the Canada Goose article about the company that kills a number of animals for each coat that it makes.  Companies can do good or bad, the choice is up to them. 

I am glad we can talk about a company that has chosen to do good.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine