Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pictures of Finland's Forest Animals
Wildlife photographer Ossi Saarinen has captured many beautiful pictures of the creatures of Finland's forests. Finland is a country of forests, tundra and lakes, all of it beautiful. The pictures are almost magical in their beauty.

https://mymodernmet.com/ossi-saarinen-fi...t-animals/

I can hear the silence of the snowy forest the pictures are so good. It takes skill as a photographer and the right attitude towards the forests to capture such good shots.  I love them all. There is no way to pick a favourite. I see the snowy beauty and I wish I could be there to see it. I had no idea Finland was so beautiful.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

https://mymodernmet.com/wp/wp-content/up...nen-27.jpg

Is that a raccoon? Didn't know they had them there. Beautiful pics there too of my favourite animals, squirrels and foxes :]
Entertaining and educational pet videos at TinyPetsTube. Also on YouTube with weekly animal videos
It looks like a raccoon. Our Toronto Raccoons are chunkier looking, but the face colouring is the same.
I love the pictures. Clearly foxes are the photographers favourite, but he captures the little forest creatures perfectly. I had no idea that they ate mushrooms. I guess in a long winter they would eat anything.
Catherine

Yeah it didnt have that typical "thicker" look, guess its a slimmer version.

I didn't know that either, thought they were pure carnivores that just ate small prey and caracasses
Entertaining and educational pet videos at TinyPetsTube. Also on YouTube with weekly animal videos
Raccoons will eat anything. In Toronto they are known as trash pandas. They get into anything they can find. An open window is an invite and they know how to open cupboards and refrigerators.

I am sure the wild ones in the woods will eat anything and that would include fruits and vegetables and of course mushrooms.
After all our Raccoons will eat pizza with mushrooms on it.
Catherine

What beautiful photographs!
I like every single one, but the fox licking the other fox's face....well Heart
They are really good pictures. I think they capture the wonder of the forest and the beauty of the animals. We have all had moments like that, but this photographer actually captured it to show all of us.
Catherine