Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Smart" Litter Box
We were wowed by the smart pet food bowl(or not). Now we can be wowed by a Smart Litter Box.
I am not even going to try and describe how it works. It is an interesting read.

https://www.digitaltrends.com/home/lavvi...-ces-2019/

There you have it. Your smart food bowl can feed your cat. Your Smart Litter Box will clean the litter and refill the litter pan. 
It can even reorder the cat litter for you. It can monitor your cats "output" and weight.  Now all you need is a parrot to monitor the whole thing and you don't even need to come home.

I think perhaps we have gotten a bit silly in our use of technology with regards to our pets.

Perhaps the next product will be a "Smart" lap for your cat to sit on. It can pet the cat and record the purrs so you can play them on your smart phone.

I love the smart technology. It does make life easier, but sometimes we take things too far. What is next, a "Smart" cat?
Come to think of it, cats are already smart.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

(01-07-2019, 05:24 PM)Catherine Wrote: There you have it. Your smart food bowl can feed your cat. Your Smart Litter Box will clean the litter and refill the litter pan. 
It can even reorder the cat litter for you. It can monitor your cats "output" and weight.  Now all you need is a parrot to monitor the whole thing and you don't even need to come home.

Perhaps the next product will be a "Smart" lap for your cat to sit on. It can pet the cat and record the purrs so you can play them on your smart phone.

What is next, a "Smart" cat?
Come to think of it, cats are already smart.
Wonderful! 79
I couldn't believe it when I read about this. Sometimes people invent the most ridiculous things. Good technology and labour saving devices are fine, but a "Smart" litter pan, seriously. It is funny. Smiley4 79 85
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine