Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Babies due next week
There are several sows that will be due from Monday onwards so getting all excited about having some babies again! I paired nearly all of them at the same time, so there's Raspberry, Rainbow, Cracker, Merida, Toffee (Long Haired) and Xena that are due. And not to forget Rapunzel. She was paired with Fudge towards the end of December and she's just starting to look a bit plumper so I'm hoping that she is indeed pregnant and that she'll have some babies soon.
You are going to have quite a time next week. Every time you go down to the shed there will be the excitement of not knowing who might have babies.
I wish the girls a safe and easy delivery and I look forward to hearing all about it.
Now I know that winter is almost over.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

(03-19-2014, 03:20 PM)Catherine Wrote: You are going to have quite a time next week. Every time you go down to the shed there will be the excitement of not knowing who might have babies.
I wish the girls a safe and easy delivery and I look forward to hearing all about it.
Now I know that winter is almost over.

I'm getting rather excited about it. What if they all had their babies on the same day? I've never had two sows give birth on the same day before, a day apart yes so it would be pretty good if more than one of them birthed on Monday morning!97

Do you know that it's Fudge's and Toffee's 1st birthday today. A year ago today I had my first litter born. So Happy Birthday Fudge Smiley32 and Toffee xx
Good luck for all those little babies due soon!
Quote:Do you know that it's Fudge's and Toffee's 1st birthday today. A year ago today I had my first litter born. So Happy Birthday Fudge Smiley32 and Toffee xx
Happy Birthday Fudge and Toffee.[Image: birthday.gif]

And congratulations on a very successful first year of breeding.[Image: smiley-greet001.gif][Image: smiley-greet009.gif][Image: smiley-greet027.gif][Image: smiley-greet025.gif]

It would be fun to have two litters on the same day. All of a sudden you have a shed full of babies again. That would be cute.
Monday could be a busy day for you.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine