Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cracker & Beethoven's Babies
Cracker is the first to have her babies, the first babies of 2014. She gave birth to four, looks to be one black, two black and reds and an agouti like mom. Not taken any photos yet, will be doing that later and weighing them.

I thought she would have had about six babies because she was soooo huuuge! But these four seem to be a good size and doing okay so I'm happy with that.
Congratulations to Cracker and Beethoven.Smiley42
Four is a good sized litter and it is nice when they have a good birth weight. They do very well when they start out big.
You have a nice colour selection too.
I look forward to seeing the pictures when you post them.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I've been trying to post photos since yesterday but for some reason on Photobucket it's not copying them when I click on the link. I will try once more now and see if it will work.

No, it still won't work xx
There must be a glitch with Photobucket because things are okay at this end.
I am sure they are the cutest babies ever and somehow you will figure it out. I can't wait to see them.
How are they doing? Were they good birth weights? I am sure Cracker is a good mom. Is this her first litter?
Catherine

[Image: DSC00787_zps03f2060d.jpg]

[Image: DSC00781_zpsf4122b7f.jpg]

[Image: DSC00778_zps81f0bdba.jpg]
What cuties! I love them all.Heart
Cracker is such a pretty girl. I love her with the little baby that looks like her. It is a sweet picture. The little black ones are sweet. Is one of them all black? I think that is so attractive in a guinea pig. The black and red is smart looking too though. Very nice, all of them.
Definitely a good start to the breeding year.
Catherine