Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cadbury Bunny Tryouts.
Smile 
I always love the Cadbury Bunny ads. It is an Easter tradition. They put bunny ears on some random dog, cat or other animal. This year's "Bunny" is a Bulldog called Henri. He looks very good in his ears. 

http://mentalfloss.com/article/577570/he...ster-bunny

Some of the animals that came close this year are too cute. There is even a bearded dragon and a llama. I should have entered a snake picture. I am sure there is a way to get the ears to stay in place.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Awww! Henri looks so sad! Probably because someone told him he can't have any of that chocolate!

But I really do like the Llama with the rainbow ears. Due respect to sad Henri, but I think the Llama would have been a better "model" for those bunny ears.

Some animals would think it was very funny to wear Bunny ears, and some would absolutely hate it. Misty would have absolutely hated it. Smiley13  Smiley5

....As a side note....did I ever tell you all about the Easter egg I got from God?
I thought not. It is an interesting true short tale. I might save it for Easter Smiley4
Quote: ....As a side note....did I ever tell you all about the Easter egg I got from God?
I thought not. It is an interesting true short tale. I might save it for Easter [Image: smiley4.gif]
You can either tell us about the egg now or you can tell us when we do a post wishing everyone Happy Easter. I think you should tell us now! 

I think they chose Henri because he looks so sad. It is funny with the ears and I suspect he always has that sad look.
I would have chosen the bearded dragon. He looks good in those ears.

The llama would have been a good choice though.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine