Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firemen rescue puppies from burning woods
In Thailand firefighters rushed into burning woods to rescue two small puppies from certain death. One was pretty much unhurt and the other had 20% burns. Both are doing well.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6847001/Hot-dogs-Charred-puppies-rescued-blazing-field-locals-set-fire-trees-Thailand.html

Those were very brave firemen. They did not have the specialized gear we are used to seeing on firemen. They didn't even have breathing gear. They just ran into danger, unprotected, to save the puppies. There may have been a mother or more puppies in the woods. They only saw the two who were trying to escape the fire and they rescued them. Those were two lucky puppies. The white one already has a home and the other injured one will be adopted as soon as he recovers.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

What a brave thing for those men to do. Two puppies rescued!

It is so sad for the mother and possibly other pups, but at least the firemen managed to save two. Blessings to them for their kindness! That is a really selfless thing for them to have done.
I was impressed when I realized that they did not have protective gear when they rescued the puppies.
I hope there were no other puppies, but we will never know. At least for these two puppies life will be better.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine