Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robert Wagner volunteers at a kitten nursery
Robert Wagner is one of my favourite actors. I think he is a good guy. Now that I have read about his volunteering with orphaned kittens I know he is a good guy. He put is a shift at a kitten nursery bottle feeding kittens.  Now he is talking about it to encourage others to volunteer at their local shelters.

https://people.com/pets/robert-wagner-vo...n-nursery/

He is right that seniors are especially able to help out animal shelters. They have the time and the experience.
Many seniors no longer have a pet and volunteering with animals would be good for them as well. It is a total win-win situation for everyone. If you don't want to feed kittens there are dogs to walk and bunnies to cuddle depending on which shelter you go to. 
For people who aren't seniors, there are plenty of volunteer opportunities. Helping out an animal shelter is one of the best ways to volunteer. Volunteering is good for us and benefits us as much as the people we volunteer with.
If an 89  hear old actor can give his time, I am sure the rest of us have something to give.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Good man Robert Wagner  97 Like button
I agree and with his encouragement the shelters will get lots more volunteers. Everybody wins.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine