Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remake of Lady and the Tramp features rescue dog
Monty, a two year old terrier mix was rescued from a kill shelter by an animal trainer and now is set to play the tramp in Lady and the Tramp.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/lady-tramp-dis...28525.html

Monty has gone from being an unwanted dog with a very uncertain future to the star of a Disney movie.
I wonder what his former owners will think when they see him in the movie. Who ever let him end up in a shelter did not know they were living with a future movie star. Other dogs in the movie will be former strays as well. This movie might be worth seeing for that reason alone. 
I hope after the movie is released these is a rush of people wanting to give homes to stray animals.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Blessings to Monty! And to the other stray dog movie stars who have been cast in Lady and the Tramp.

It is better than shelter life. But I hope they all enjoyed their work in the movie, and I also hope that apart from being stars now, they also have happy home lives.
I think Monty might have a future in movies. It is not a bad life. Monty would work a few hours when he is in a movie and be looked after very well.  Some of the other strays will probably end up in forever homes. Not all dogs have what it takes to be stars. Like the rest of us they are lucky to get a chance at being an extra in a scene.

I like the fact that trainers are looking for their dogs in shelters. It gives a stray dog a chance and sometimes it works out very well for them
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine