Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quilty, the escape artist cat
Quilty lives in a shelter in Texas. He is a clever cat and he can open doors. That would be fine if he only let himself out. He could be rounded up every morning quick enough. Quilty however lets all the other cats out too. So every morning the staff have a whole herd of cats to round up. Quilty had to be kept away from the other cats for a few days while they Quilty-proofed the doors. 
He is back in with the other cats. He can't get the door open...yet, but he keeps trying.

https://globalnews.ca/news/6162219/quilty-the-cat/

This cat would be a challenge to live with, but he would be interesting.  I hope he finds just the right home, one that would appreciate  his talents.
Can you imagine how funny it was to come to work each day and find a cat had let all the other cats out. You just know he is laughing at you as you spend time rounding up the other cats.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Oh how funny!  But also a dratted nuisance!
Quilty is a clever cat. He wants his friends to have their freedom....but I am glad they managed to "Quilty-proof" the door.

Alert...LPC...
Now they should have called upon the services of Forgy ! He is adept at closing doors. Smiley4
Quote:Now they should have called upon the services of Forgy ! He is adept at closing doors. [Image: smiley4.gif]
I am guessing there is a story here.

Animals are funny about doors. Some have a real talent for them and others are clueless.
Quilty can probably figure out any door. They are going to be glad to see him go and they are really going to miss him.
Catherine

I love this cat! He has so much personality!
I love the fact that he let the other cats out. That made his escape a classy move.
Catherine