Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Save Our Brittney
My daughter's cat Brittney is very sick with elevated/large liver. She's turning yellow inside of her mouth due to her liver falling. We already spent close to one thousand dollars in trying to save her but we need another five to seven thousand to admit her into the hospital. We had to take her from the emergency veterinary hospital (in which her vet send us to because she's so sick) and back home because we couldn't afford the hospitalization. We feed her every three hours with a syringe with chicken breast that was chopped up in a blender. We give her anti-nausea medicine every 72 hours and an appetite stimulant every 24 hours. We also give her antibiotics every 12 hours. It's still not enough because she needs to be admitted into the hospital with a feeding tube and I.V. They also need to take a biopsy of her liver.  We really need help and if there's anyone out there that loves and cares about the welfare of animals, then, please help! Time is of the essence she really needs to be hospitalized. Brittney is a part of our family and is a wonderful cat. To know her is to love her because she is kind, gentle, and so caring. If you're having a bad day she knows and is right there to rub her head up against you and look at you with her big puss and boots eyes and let you know it's okay. Now we want to be here for Brittney and take her out of her suffering because this hospitalization will literally save her life. If you can find it in your hurt to donate anything even fifty cents then it's a start. Just look at your favorite beloved dog or cat and think if that was Brittney then you would want someone to help too. I couldn't imagine life without Brittney but that might be a reality if no one helps. Please help Brittney.....

(Forum policy does not allow direct fundraising. Members who wish too donate can contact you through private message for the details.)
I am sorry to hear your cat is sick. Perhaps you could give us some details about  her actual illness.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine