Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy New Year!
Happy New Year dear forum guests and members. Welcome to a new decade.

[Image: t07026.gif][Image: t07028.gif][Image: t07016.gif][Image: t07006.gif][Image: t07063.gif]

How ever you celebrate I wish you all the best in the year to come.

[Image: g64064.gif]

I hope 2020 is a peaceful year for all of us.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Happy New Year!

[img=24x1]<a href=[/img][Image: animation-happy-new-year.gif]

May 2020 bring us all a good happy year and many blessings to all ! 15 87 64 Thumbsupsmileyanim
Happy New Year my friends. 
LPC, I knew  I could count on you for fireworks.
This is exciting, we are starting a new year and a new decade. I still have almost three hours to go, but I am spending my time  with a little bunny who was with me for New Years Eve at the beginning of the last decade. If this is possible then anything is possible. He is an old bunny, but he is still going strong.

Happy 2020. I know we are going to make good things happen and enjoy the what life gives us. A new year is always full of possibilities.
Catherine

Happy 2020! It has finally arrived where I live.

I stayed home quietly this year, but many were out there enjoying the cold and the party.

https://www.cp24.com/happy-new-year-thou...-1.4749266

Our fireworks were nothing like New Zealand, but people had fun. We started the year off right.
Catherine

Happy New Year 2020 Smile
Welcome to the Forum. We are always glad to meet another animal lover. Tell us about yourself and any pets you have.
I have a number of different pets. I currently have 3 rescue guinea pigs (after Christmas I could end up with more)  and 3 rescue birds (a budgie and two canaries) and various reptiles. Some of them are rescues and rehomes.  We all love animals here care what happens to them.

I started my 2020 with a visiting bunny who is 13 years old. Now that he has gone home I really miss him.
Catherine