Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Jr kills rare Mongolian sheep.
Trump Jr is a "trophy hunter" who has killed a lot of endangered animals. This time he has killed a rare Mongolian sheep. This kill required a special permit, which of course was issued to him as the son of the American President. It was issued retroactively after he met with the Mongolian President. 
In true trophy hunter style he used a high powered riffle, but this one had a laser site so he could kill the sheep at night. So Trump Jr, the mighty hunter(not!) used a high powered riffle with laser sights so he could kill a sleeping sheep.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019...eep-permit

It looks like he is working his way around the world killing anything rare. With all the money and advantages he has had he could be doing something really meaningful. Instead he kills sleeping sheep with his laser sighted riffle. I am embarrassed that we are the same species.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

That is just sick there's no sport in killing a sleeping sheep no sport in killing anything.
Trump Jr is no sportsman.  I think he keeps killing things to prove that he is not a coward, because he knows he is a coward.
If only there was a way to stop him.
Catherine

(12-17-2019, 04:44 PM)Catherine Wrote: With all the money and advantages he has had he could be doing something really meaningful. Instead he kills sleeping sheep with his laser sighted riffle. I am embarrassed that we are the same species.

I feel exactly the same.

Apples don't fall far from trees, do they?
He is a complete waste of every advantage that life has given him. His father is the same. I can't say I am impressed by any of them. 
I am not surprized they are trophy hunters. It fits with everything else they do to the planet and the people and animals on it.
Catherine

He's a grownup spoilt entitled brat that thinks he can do anything he likes.
Quote:He's a grownup spoilt entitled brat that thinks he can do anything he likes.
That is it exactly. I hope he learns the hard way that he can't do exactly as he pleases. If his father loses power the sons will not be so indulged by everyone.
Catherine

Holy crap, this is not something new that some rich people do. You said it perfectly that, with more money and advantages, people can do something meaningful instead of killing animals. He also killed a red deer, which similarly required a permit.
Quote:Holy crap, this is not something new that some rich people do. You said it perfectly that, with more money and advantages, people can do something meaningful instead of killing animals. He also killed a red deer, which similarly required a permit.
He could have used the money to fund conservation efforts for these animals. He could have gone to see them and then left them to live out their lives. With his advantages he could do so much good for the planet. Instead he chooses to diminish it. When some people die, we say that the world was a better place for them having lived in it. We won't be saying that about Trump Jr.
Catherine