Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Astronaut reunited with her dog after nearly a year
I came across the beautiful story/video of the astronaut Christina Koch returning to earth after nearly a year and seeing her dog for the first time. LBD, or Little Brown Dog was  totally overcome with excitement to see Christina again. A year is a long time to a dog. They were both over joyed to see each other. 

https://www.space.com/nasa-astronaut-chr...union.html

How typical of a dog whose person was gone a year to just be over whelmed with joy when she sees her again. No questions about where have you been or why did you go away, just pure joy at seeing her person again. We could learn from dogs. They take life on such simple terms. They love you and they are glad to see you. That is all that matters to a dog.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I saw this news, it was nice. That is why dogs are better than many humans.
The way they greeted each other was just so beautiful. 
Of course many dogs greet us that way if we come back from taking out the garbage. 
Dogs just want us to know they care.
Catherine

My old machine won't play the video, but never mind. From the description I can visualise the scene perfectly! LBD must be overjoyed that she has come home.
They never seem to bother with the "where have you been? do you realise how long it's been??" A human would hate you for that.
Dogs just get on with the Love.

Haha...Misty used to do that to me if I had to leave her in the garden, while I parked the car 50yards away Smiley4
The dog and the astronaut are both overcome with joy. You can picture the scene.

You might be able to play this version.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style...36071.html

Dogs just love us and a year away or 10 minutes away, they just want to let us know they care.
I could picture Misty reacting the same way after you just left her to park the car.
Catherine