Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
National Love Your Pet day
I am a day late, but I think we should still celebrate it. Of course every day is national pet day at my house,

https://www.nbc29.com/2020/02/20/nationa...r-pet-day/

However you need to show love for your pet this is the day to do it. Our pets give us so much. Even though we care for them every day, it is good to have a special day to be aware of how much they mean to us.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I really like how you let us know about all these special days, Catherine Smile I would have no idea otherwise.

I suppose if people are aware of this day, it will remind them to stop, look at their animal friend, and remember the Love Heart 

But they should do that anyway ! All the time !
National days remind us to stop  and look at something that matters all the time. They keep us from becoming complacent about the good things. I love my pets every day, but it is good for me remember that I love them every day. That is especially true when I come home and find the birds have managed to spill their seeds out of the cage and onto the floor and half the snakes have pooped in their water dishes. I still love them, they are a messy bunch, but I still love them.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine