Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rescuing Rex-a documentary about dog rescues
I was tempted to call it a Dogumentary. The movie airs this Saturday and features a number of rescues and special needs dogs. In particular it introduces us to Eddie, a paralyzed dog who walks with the aid of wheels.  The movie explores different aspects of rescuing including over seas rescues. It makes the point that it is 
important to consider adoption when looking for a pet. If possible consider special needs adoption.  Many animals with injuries can go on to live happy and full lives with a little extra care. Many people are willing to take that on.

The film airs Saturday at 9pm on TVO or through streaming on tvo.org.

https://www.owensoundsuntimes.com/news/l...g-saturday

This sounds live a good movie. It certainly has a great cast of characters.
The whole thing would be worth it just to see Eddie. He is such a beautiful dog. He doesn't let being paralyzed slow him down.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I would love to watch this. I will try later. I have a feeling the video won't work for meas so many don't now, but we will see.

Eddie looks so happy. He may be a special needs dog but he is really enjoying life, and his walks.
I haven't even tried to watch it yet so I don't know how well the link works.

I sometimes can't get videos that originate in the USA. They block them for Canadians.  It is silly because we can get them on YouTube for free later. Or maybe it will end up on Netflix. I will let you know if I can get it to work, if I find the time to watch it.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine