Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gifts for dog lovers
I came across an interesting list of gifts for people who are dog lovers. Some of them are really quite clever.

https://food52.com/blog/25421-best-gifts-for-dog-lovers

If you ever want a dog product or need a gift for a dog lover friend there are some good suggestions. The dog shaped planters are really cute.
They would look charming on anyone's veranda.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

There are some great gifts!
I really like  the child's puzzle, and the elevated dog feeding bowls.
I was amused at the "dog shower". It's a great idea. to have a nozzle that transforms a bottle of water into a dog shower. But the dog in the picture looks as if he's going to need at least 10 bottles to get clean! Smiley4
There are some pretty good gifts. The puzzle is really nice and  a child could have fun with it.  The elevated bowls work well for some dogs. An older dog might find them easier to eat from.
The shower is  a good idea, but I agree, one bottle would not be enough. You would have to refill it many times.

The dog life jacket would be very useful if you plan to take your dog on a boat. Dogs can swim, but it could save a dog caught in a current or in a storm. 
Now if only the owners would get life jackets.
Catherine

As a dog lover myself, I've collected and purchased many gifts over the years specially from dogurus. So here are my suggestions:
1) Adjustable Dog Ramp - A ramp with a variety of heights lets your pup get everywhere they need to go at their own speed and comfort level! I have been using this one for my now 12-year old Australian cattle dog who has lost significant hearing and vision due to aging, who still gets around well in spite of his disabilities thanks to our ramp that lets him easily access up onto the furniture or counters when he needs it.
2) Padded Crate Pad - Crate pads provide beds where pets can rest comfortably
Those do sound like good ideas. If the dog ramp is moveable it would be even better.
Catherine