Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Happy Birthday Tobi
It s our dear  member Tobi's birthday and I know we want to wish her the very best birthday ever.

[Image: 4305822_46c64.gif]

It is a strange year for all of us, but I know you will make the best of it.

[Image: happy-birthday-cakes-with-flowers-kids-p...=970%2C776]

All the best in the year ahead.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

blowing out candle
Happy Birthday Hope You Have A Good one.
Warmest birthday greetings and many blessings to you on this very special day, most esteemed colleague! One year older, maybe, but may you be always young in your heart!

birthday balloon
Thank you Catherine, Catslave, and dear Colleague LPC, for all your pictures and kind wishes. Much appreciated Angel Heart
I hope it has been a good day for you. Every Birthday should be celebrated even during a pandemic.
Perhaps you shared a snack with Koori.
Catherine

Yes it was a nice day Catherine.

In a funny way....I spent one hour on the customer service helpline to a store who "forgot" my online grocery delivery.
They played a tune while I was on hold for 30 minutes, which was repeated over and over. The only way I could bear it was to imagine dogs trotting along and playing frisbee to it. Then it was funny instead of torturous.

When that ended I knew I would have that tune in my head maybe for days. But I instantly cured it by whistling another tune when I got off the phone .

Sadly I had to repeat the experience on Tuesday....and on Wednesday.
I am grateful I can't remember the tune now Smiley4
Quote:In a funny way....I spent one hour on the customer service helpline to a store who "forgot" my online grocery delivery.
They played a tune while I was on hold for 30 minutes, which was repeated over and over. The only way I could bear it was to imagine dogs trotting along and playing frisbee to it. Then it was funny instead of torturous.
Smiley4 It is hardly music is it. When they play it over and over again it is torture. I think they are hoping we will hang up and leave them alone.

You are tough if you managed to call them 3 days in a row. Good thing you can't remember the tune. If a tune gets stuck it can stay with us for days, weeks even years.

Other than that I hope your day was pleasant.
Catherine

A belated Happy Birthday!!!